Have you completed Fat Loss Cooking School but feel like you still have more to learn about living a Fat Loss Foodie lifestyle?
Has your one-on-one coaching program with us ended and you want to continue, but on a more affordable plan?
After the first Fat Loss Cooking School of 2017 ended in March, several of the ladies told us they weren't ready to leave yet. They asked how they could stay connected to each other and to FLF.
This is how:
INTRODUCING The FLF Online Tribe
Join our growing tribe for the accountability, support, and sisterhood you need to make the most of your new lifestyle.
What to Expect in the FLF Tribe:
- Membership in our private Facebook group where you can interact with the FLF Coaching Squad daily. You'll be surrounded by 4 coaches and a team of ladies with shared goals!
- Monthly themes centered around different elements of living a lean lifestyle. For example, our May theme was "Stress Management Month" and June's theme is "Surviving Celebrations" - how to live a fat loss lifestyle and still have a social life in the season of graduation/end of school parties, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, etc.
- Monthly webinar/conference call to learn the latest about hormonal fat loss, efficient exercise, and lifestyle factors (stress, sleep, mindset, etc.) that keep you on track towards looking and feeling your best!
- New recipes and cooking tutorials to keep you inspired to cook & eat for fat loss!
- Exclusive giveaways and challenges! The extra motivation you need to change your habits - and start new ones!
Within 24 hours of purchase, you'll receive a confirmation email welcoming you to the FLF Online Tribe. PLEASE NOTE: you can cancel your membership any time you like, however, after monthly payments are processed, refunds cannot be offered. Make note of your billing date and prepare accordingly!
Who is the FLF Online Tribe for?
- Women who crave community. Lifestyle change is hard enough. Why go it alone? The FLF Online Tribe is like hanging out in your kitchen with your girlfriends or sisters - with a good cup of coffee, natch.
- Women who want positive accountability. If you're looking for coaches or a team that scolds you for missing a workout or eating a cookie, you're in the wrong place. (That doesn't mean we don't hand out the occasional tough love when appropriate...)
- Women who want a customized, sustainable, enjoyable lifestyle. We respect and honor the individual and believe that every woman's journey - and body - is different. We won't be sharing meal plans where we're all eating the same thing every day, because guess what? We're all as different on the inside (our hormones, metabolism, etc.) as we are on the outside. Cookie cutter plans may work temporarily, if you can follow them. But girl - you were born to stand out! Own your uniqueness and forge your own path. The FLF team has your back all the way.