Serves 4 - Adapted from Simple Healthy Kitchen
1 tsp. olive oil
3 cups baby spinach
½ c. crumbled goat cheese (feta works here as well!)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp. smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. In a large skillet, add olive oil and cook spinach over medium heat until it wilts down. Add crumbled goat cheese and stir until cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes longer.
3. Place chicken breasts on prepared baking sheet. Using a sharp knife, cut vertical slits across the top of the chicken breast, about ¾ of the way through and being careful not to cut all the way to the bottom. Make approximately 6 cuts per chicken breast, and stuff each slit with spinach and goat cheese mixture.
4. Season each chicken breast with salt, pepper and paprika.
5. Bake stuffed chicken breasts for 20-25 min., until instant read thermometer reaches 165 degrees.