Gluten-free // Serves 4
1 c. quinoa
1 c. red seedless grapes
1 tsp. olive oil
1/2 red onion, diced
65 g feta cheese, crumbled
handful of Italian parsley, chopped
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 Tbs. rice wine vinegar
Half of a navel orange, juiced and zested
salt and pepper, to taste
1. For Roasted Grapes: preheat oven to 425. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place whole grapes on baking sheet and drizzle w 1 tsp. olive oil. Season lightly w salt and pepper. Roast until blistered and caramelized, about 15-20 mins. Set aside to cool.
2. Prepare quinoa according to the package. Different varieties have different cooking time.
3. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, red onion, feta, parsley, and half of the roasted grapes.
4. For Dressing: In a small bowl, combine olive oil, rice wine vinegar, and the juice and zest of half an orange. Stir and pour over quinoa.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate before serving.